RFR(XS): 8220707: [TESTBUG] serviceability/sa/TestHeapDumpForLargeArray.java fails with jtreg -vmoption:-Xmx < 8g

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Fri Mar 29 09:10:29 UTC 2019

Hi Nick,

this is great, thank you for fixing this, +1��

We ran into the same problem when we were trying to set different default Xmx options in our test infrastructure for small machines where the default heaps would be too small by default. My colleague Arno had the very same patch on his ToDo list already.

Best regards
Christoph