ClhsdbCDSCore jtreg test fails on OSX

Ioi Lam ioi.lam at oracle.com
Mon Nov 4 19:06:08 UTC 2019

Jaikiran,

My /core dir is writable by root and admin users. I am running Mojave.
Is your user mac ID in the admin group?

Also, do you have any issues with
test/hotspot/jtreg/serviceability/sa/TestJmapCore.java that also tests
the use of core files?

Leonid,

TestJmapCore.java and ClhsdbCDSCore.java seem to have duplicated code in
finding core files. Also, there's some partial logic for looking up core
files under test/hotspot/jtreg/compiler/ciReplay/CiReplayBase.java.
Maybe these should be consolidated into the test library?

Thanks
- Ioi