RFR: 8265104: CpuLoad and SystemCpuLoad in OperatingSystem MXBean returns -1.0

Yasumasa Suenaga ysuenaga at openjdk.java.net
Tue Apr 13 05:01:33 UTC 2021

I got -1.0 from both CpuLoad and SystemCpuLoad in OperatingSystem MXBean when I run the application on Fedora 33 x64 which is installed cgroups V2.

![jconsole-cpuload](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/7421132/114485721-6372a180-9c47-11eb-81d9-568324cba336.png)

I do not run the application in the container, nor do not run with resource limitation on cgroups, so JMX should report CPU load on host value in this case.

Commit messages:
 - 8265104: CpuLoad and SystemCpuLoad in OperatingSystem MXBean returns -1.0

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=3447&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/3447/head:pull/3447