RFR: 8200559: Java agents doing instrumentation need a means to define auxilary classes

forax at univ-mlv.fr forax at univ-mlv.fr
Fri Apr 16 16:35:32 UTC 2021

> De: "Rafael Winterhalter" <rafael.wth at gmail.com>
> À: "Remi Forax" <forax at univ-mlv.fr>

yes, you need a witness class in the package you want to define a new class.
Apart if you load classes in the unamed module, you can not load a class in a non existing package anyway (apart if you generate your own module-info),
so you need at least a dummy class to define a package, so you can use it to get a Lookup.

Rémi