RFR: 8289780: Remove Forte::register_stub [v2]

Ioi Lam iklam at openjdk.org
Wed Jul 6 17:50:54 UTC 2022

> I removed `Remove Forte::register_stub` since it's used only by the Solaris Forte(TM) Performance Tools collector, which is no longer supported by the JDK.
>
> I also fixed a couple of places where the stub name is computed unnecessarily.
>
> Also renamed some `#ifndef IA64` around the code that I touched.

Ioi Lam has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Do not remove Forte::register_stub as it is used on Linux as well

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9386/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/9386/files/a1523c9d..609350f1

Webrevs: