RFR: 8289711: Add container configuration data to mbeans [v2]

Severin Gehwolf sgehwolf at openjdk.org
Wed Jul 6 10:03:39 UTC 2022

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 03:52:30 GMT, xpbob <duke at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Container configuration information is useful for troubleshooting problems,Exposing information in MBeans is ideal for monitoring, jConsole, and other scenarios.
>> Results the following
>> ![图片](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/7837910/177248834-50beefe9-4db6-470c-8f15-df5a93892804.png)
>
> xpbob has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   update header

I do think this could be useful.

Having said that, some of this has been discussed in https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8199944 (and been considered as won't fix at the time). I tend to agree that it should be a JDK (and even an OS) specific bean. The relevant information is only available on Linux. +1 on making this JDK specific. First step is probably to get consensus on a CSR.