Serviceability Meetup

Marcus Hirt marcus.hirt at datadoghq.com
Sun Oct 15 20:28:17 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Roughly 19 months ago I held an OpenJDK Serviceability Meetup, where a few
people (35 in total) from various companies (Oracle, SAP, Red Hat, Datadog,
Azul, VMware and more) interested in OpenJDK serviceability topics, met to
discuss various problems and potential solutions related to OpenJDK
serviceability.

After the meeting I did a poll, revealing that people had fun at the
meetup, and that they on average wanted me to do them every 6 months. In
the spirit of "better late than never", I have decided to try to do one
again. :)

I tweeted (um, Xed?) about this
<https://x.com/hirt/status/1712592283852308745?s=20> a while back, which
prompted Larry Cable to reach out and wanting to participate. He also
suggested that I post here about the meetup - so here I am, posting. I feel
silly for not doing so in the first place.

Anyways, here's a link to the invite form, should you be interested in
participating:
https://forms.gle/nHcAGACBRBydTvbH8

Kind regards,
Marcus