RFR: 8318447: Move NMT source code to own subdirectory

Johan Sjölen jsjolen at openjdk.org
Fri Oct 20 11:34:50 UTC 2023

On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 20:06:50 GMT, Johan Sjölen <jsjolen at openjdk.org> wrote:

> I think that NMT is deserving of its own subdirectory. Can we do a review of the changes before I fix the merge conflicts?
>
> 1. Moved all the nmt source code from services/ to nmt/
> 2. Renamed all the include statements and sorted them
> 3. Fixed the include guards

Hi,

Thank you for looking through these changes. I applied your comments and also did a run through to look for incorrectly ordered includes. For the gtest source files I separated the includes in a consistent manner, they all look like this pattern now:

```c++
#include "precompiled.hpp"
#include "memory/allocation.hpp"
#include "nmt/mallocHeader.inline.hpp"