RFR: 8318447: Move NMT source code to own subdirectory [v7]

Johan Sjölen jsjolen at openjdk.org
Tue Oct 24 11:51:45 UTC 2023

> I think that NMT is deserving of its own subdirectory. Can we do a review of the changes before I fix the merge conflicts?
>
> 1. Moved all the nmt source code from services/ to nmt/
> 2. Renamed all the include statements and sorted them
> 3. Fixed the include guards

Johan Sjölen has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now contains eight commits:

 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into move-nmt
 - Fix stefank suggestions
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into move-nmt
 - Fix messed up include
 - Missed this include
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into move-nmt
 - Fixed reviewed changes
 - Move NMT to its own subdirectory

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16276/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=16276&range=06
  Stats: 508 lines in 102 files changed: 214 ins; 219 del; 75 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/16276/head:pull/16276

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16276