RFR: 8335882: platform/cgroup/TestSystemSettings.java fails on Alpine Linux

Severin Gehwolf sgehwolf at openjdk.org
Tue Jul 9 10:24:39 UTC 2024

On Mon, 8 Jul 2024 14:19:21 GMT, Severin Gehwolf <sgehwolf at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Please review this simple test fix to exclude the test from being run on an Alpine Linux system. Apparently default Alpine Linux systems don't have cgroups set up by default the way other distros do. More info on the bug. I propose to not run the test on musl systems.

Thanks for the reviews!

The docs build failure in GHA is infra related:

Run # If runner architecture is x64 set JAVA_HOME_17_X64 otherwise set to JAVA_HOME_17_arm64
[build.sh][INFO] CYGWIN_OR_MSYS=0
[build.sh][INFO] JAVA_HOME: /usr/lib/jvm/temurin-17-jdk-amd64
[build.sh][INFO] Downloading https://archive.apache.org/dist/ant/binaries/apache-ant-1.10.8-bin.zip to /home/runner/work/jdk/jdk/jtreg/src/make/../build/deps/apache-ant-1.10.8-bin.zip
Error: sh][ERROR] wget exited with exit code 4
Error: Process completed with exit code 1.