RFR: 8337331: crash: pinned virtual thread will lead to jvm crash when running with the javaagent option [v2]

Jiawei Tang jwtang at openjdk.org
Mon Jul 29 09:49:11 UTC 2024

> I add the testcase which can reproduce the crash. I hope that I could get some advise if the codes need changing.

Jiawei Tang has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous commits have been removed. The incremental views will show differences compared to the previous content of the PR. The pull request contains one new commit since the last revision:

  8337331: crash: pinned virtual thread will lead to jvm crash when running with the javaagent option

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20373/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20373/files/d768df02..00ec5887

Webrevs: