RFR: 8337331: crash: pinned virtual thread will lead to jvm crash when running with the javaagent option [v4]

Jiawei Tang jwtang at openjdk.org
Tue Jul 30 06:46:20 UTC 2024

> I add the testcase which can reproduce the crash. I hope that I could get some advise if the codes need changing.

Jiawei Tang has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  refactor testcase and change the location of fix codes

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20373/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20373/files/723b1ec6..1b0de486

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=20373&range=03
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=20373&range=02-03

  Stats: 230 lines in 5 files changed: 117 ins; 111 del; 2 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/20373/head:pull/20373

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/20373