git webrev file list option and how to locate a webrev later on

Phil Race philip.race at oracle.com
Fri Oct 25 20:28:18 UTC 2019

I can't find how to supply a list of files as the arg to git webrev.
Old webrev takes as an arg a file containing the files to consider

This is a very useful feature  since
1) I don't always want to include all files that are modified (although
  probably this isn't so bad since I think it ignores uncommitted files)
2) I like to control the order of files seen by reviewers to make it logical
3) I sometimes need to use the "old-file new-file"

Is this a planned but as yet unimplemented feature or am I missing
something ?

And, something I haven't figured out at all, is how I would do even the
supported
options via github ..

Also, the RFR cites the webrev location like this :

https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/jfx/24/webrev.00

but it is redirected to

https://openjdk.github.io/cr/jfx/24/webrev.00/

So far as I can see the only identifying piece of information here is the
pull request number. If I want to find the webrev for a particular bug,
how can I easily(!) do it ?

-phil.