RFR: mlrules: applying off-list suggestions [v5]

Robin Westberg rwestberg at openjdk.java.net
Sat Aug 29 20:59:58 UTC 2020

> Hi all,
>
> In this PR I'll collect the various updates to the jdk mailing list rules file that I'm receiving off-list (which is
> perfectly fine, feel free to send plain suggestions my way and I'll collect them here!)
> Best regards,
> Robin

Robin Westberg has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The pull request now
contains 11 commits:

 - Update the hotspot-compiler rules
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into mlrules_update

   # Conflicts:
   #	config/mailinglist/rules/jdk.json
 - Simplify nio rules
 - Add initial set of rules for shenandoah
 - Drop the -dev suffix
 - Non-build-related files in the root folder to jdk-dev
 - Updates for hotspot-compiler
 - Simplify gc-dev rules
 - Simplify build-dev rules
 - Remove jdwp from core-libs, remove nio-dev duplicates (alanb)
 - ... and 1 more: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/compare/92a97993...772bb65a

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/746/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=746&range=04
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/746.diff