RFR: Add out-of-the-box support for IntelliJ IDEA

Erik Helin ehelin at openjdk.java.net
Mon Mar 2 09:21:37 UTC 2020

Hi all,

please review this PR that adds "out of the box" support for IntelliJ IDEA for
Skara. The changes primarily consists of:

- IntelliJ IDEA configuration files
- Re-working the build system to support one JRE for running Gradle and one JDK
  for building and testing Skara
- Documentation updates

The build changes are a bit messy, I will refactor them later, but I want to
await feedback first to see if we need to some additional changes.

Testing:
- Opening up the Skara root directory in a fresh install of IntelliJ IDEA on
  Linux x64

Thanks,
Erik

Commit messages:
 - Add out-of-the-box support for IntelliJ IDEA

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/489/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/skara/489/webrev.00
  Stats: 380 lines in 14 files changed: 366 ins; 3 del; 11 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/489.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/489/head:pull/489