RFR: Update to JDK 16 [v2]

Erik Helin ehelin at openjdk.java.net
Wed Apr 14 07:04:48 UTC 2021

> Hi all,
>
> please review this patch that updates the JDK used for building and running Skara to JDK 16. As part of the update I had to remove `--illegal-access=deny` from Skara's module plugin and I also had use `LogRecord.getLongThreadId` instead of the (since JDK 16) deprecated method `LogRecord.getThreadId`.
>
> Testing:
> - [x] `make images` locally
> - [x] `make test` locally
>
> Thanks,
> Erik

Erik Helin has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase.

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1114/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1114/files/49ad26f4..49ad26f4

Webrevs: