RFR: 1026: Skara bot doesn't update Progress checklist for clean backports to show that it is properly reviewed

Kevin Rushforth kcr at openjdk.java.net
Wed Jul 14 13:52:11 UTC 2021

On Wed, 14 Jul 2021 13:32:10 GMT, Erik Joelsson <erikj at openjdk.org> wrote:

> When a backport is considered clean, no review is required. This should be reflected in the progress list in the PR body. This patch simply removes the "Change must be properly reviewed" line in that case.

Looks good. I left one minor comment on the name of the new method.

bots/pr/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/CheckRun.java line 344:

> 342:
> 343:     private String getChecksList(PullRequestCheckIssueVisitor visitor, boolean isCleanBackport) {
> 344:         var checks = isCleanBackport ? visitor.getReadyForReviewChecks() : visitor.getChecks();

I find the name of the new method a little confusing. A clean backport is ready for integration not for review. Maybe just `getReadyChecks` or `getChecksClean`? I'll leave it up to you.