RFR: forge: add HostedRepository.restrictPushAccess

Erik Helin ehelin at openjdk.java.net
Thu Mar 11 10:48:27 UTC 2021

Hi all,

please review this small patch that adds the method `HostedRepository.restrictPushAccess`. As the name implies the method can be used to restrict the user on a forge that can push to a specific branch in a hosted repository. Unfortunately this is hard to implement in `TestHostedRepository` (even if we would use hooks), so I opted to just do nothing in `TestHostedRepository`.

Thanks,
Erik

Commit messages:
 - forge: add HostedRepository.restrictPushAccess

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1048/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=1048&range=00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1048.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/1048/head:pull/1048