[skara] RFR: Add missing copyright headers

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.java.net
Fri Mar 12 16:13:08 UTC 2021

Multiple java files are missing copyright headers. I have now added proper copyright headers for those.

The starting year in the copyright line was determined by "git log --follow" on each file, and using the year of the first commit. Some commit messages indicated that the code might have arrived there due to some refactoring, but I have not been motivated digging down further to track the origins of the code.

Commit messages:
 - Add missing copyright headers

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1055/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=1055&range=00