RFR: 1036: Extend bot config files to support comments

Erik Helin ehelin at openjdk.java.net
Mon May 17 13:33:22 UTC 2021

Hi all,

please review this patch that extends the `JSON` parser to optionally allow both comments and trailing commas (i.e. [JWCC](https://nigeltao.github.io/blog/2021/json-with-commas-comments.html)). I also modified the bot launcher to now use JWCC for its configuration files instead of plain JSON (to allow comments and trailing commas). Note that no other code is updated to use JWCC, so all networking code etc. will still use regular old JSON.

I also added a bunch of tests for the new JWCC "mode".

Thanks,
Erik

Commit messages:
 - skara-1036