RFR: 1180: Improve logging when WorkItems run for too long

Erik Joelsson erikj at openjdk.java.net
Mon Sep 20 20:47:56 UTC 2021

When trying to investigate SKARA-1178, I was finding myself lacking vital information in the logs. Specifically I wanted to know which WorkItem instances in particular (workId) that were running for too long, and also how long they had actually been running. (The current calculation will always just show the timeout value.)

This patch changes things around a bit in the BotRunner to make these values available when logging a timeout warning.

Commit messages:
 - SKARA-1180

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1222/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=1222&range=00