Fwd: Integrated: 8285012: Problemlist gc/arguments/TestUseCompressedOopsFlagsWithUlimit.java

Magnus Ihse Bursie magnus.ihse.bursie at oracle.com
Tue Apr 19 19:10:37 UTC 2022

On 2022-04-19 17:52, erik.joelsson at oracle.com wrote:
> It looks like the mailinglist bridge didn't get a chance to send any
> emails before the PR was already integrated. The PR didn't initially
> have any label, so there wasn't much time between it getting
> 'hotspot-gc' and being integrated. Even though it probably should say
> RFR for the first few emails, it's also not wrong to mark them as
> integrated, as the PR was already integrated and didn't need any more
> review.

So all mails that are sent after a PR is actually integrated are
prefixed with "Integrated:" instead of "RFR:"? I thought it was due to
the *type* of mail, so mails originating from Github comments got RFR
(or created PRs), while mails originating from bots actually integrating
the PR starts with "Integrated". But that is not the case?

This particular case might not be common, but it is definitely
confusing. I'd consider it a bug.

/Magnus