RFR: 1408: GitLabMergeRequest#reviews sometimes finds the wrong commit HASH

Kevin Rushforth kcr at openjdk.java.net
Mon Apr 25 23:50:55 UTC 2022

On Mon, 25 Apr 2022 23:32:07 GMT, Erik Joelsson <erikj at openjdk.org> wrote:

>  I had a merge request in our internal Gitlab instance where the two commits were committed at different times, but pushed at the same time

The commits in question were in fact committed at the same time, as the result of a rebase prior to pushing to my local branch. So the CommitDate was the same (down to the second anyway, which is all I can see from `git log`). They were also pushed at the same time. I don't know whether commit time being the same or the fact that they were pushed at the same time was the problem.