RFR: 1463: Include starting branch in back port instructions

Guoxiong Li gli at openjdk.org
Sat Aug 6 10:30:26 UTC 2022

@dholmes-ora Thanks for the comment. I tweak the message you mentioned. But it seems not be necessary to separate the commands into two parts, and the newly added steps seems good because someone may miss such steps sometimes. These steps are some notes and can remind the developers if they forget the related git commands.