RFR: 1516: Command 'git pr integrate' gets error message 'time out'

Guoxiong Li gli at openjdk.org
Tue Aug 9 13:10:06 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I tried the command `git pr integrate 1341` to integrate SKARA-1495. The command replies `error: timed out waiting for response to /integrate command`. It is because the bot added a comment `@lgxbslgx Pushed as commit XXX.` so that this line is not started with `Pushed as commit`.

This patch fixes the bug by using a pattern matcher instead of judging the beginning of the line. And I verified this patch by using the command `git pr integrate 1344` to integrate SKARA-1463 just now. It works well and replies `@lgxbslgx Pushed as commit 35b23b882393c33565e49ec0399adba7e8eb2f5b`. But I have not verified the sponsor flow because I don't have a change to do that now.

Thanks for taking the time to review.

Best Regards,
-- Guoxion

Commit messages: