RFR: 1704: Add or update copyright header in some files

Magnus Ihse Bursie ihse at openjdk.org
Fri Dec 2 00:08:36 UTC 2022

On Thu, 1 Dec 2022 23:34:47 GMT, Zhao Song <zsong at openjdk.org> wrote:

> The patch just updated copyright headers in some files.

... but since you've gone through the effort, I'll rubber-stamp this PR for you.

So you updated 350+ files manually? 👀 🙀

Apart from the fact that this must have been tedious work for you, I recommend in the future that you write a script to do stuff like this, since it is less likely to make a mistake. It is basically impossible for anyone to review if all these files have correct years, and you might have made a mistake when covering this many files. A script, on the other hand, can be presented to the reviewers, and then they can get additional confidence in that it has done the right thing.