RFR: 1714: CSR detection only happens on the title bug of a PR [v5]

Zhao Song zsong at openjdk.org
Fri Dec 16 19:08:40 UTC 2022

> Currently, our bots only detect CSR issues that are directly linked to the main issue.
>
> With this patch, our bots will be able to detect CSR issues that are linked to all of the issues that this PR solves. Additionally, all detected CSR issues will affect the integration blockers.
>
> The `/csr needed` command will allow you to create a CSR issue that is linked to any of the issues solved by this PR. The `/csr unneeded` command will be blocked if any of the issues associated with this PR have an active CSR issue.

Zhao Song has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains five additional commits since the last revision:

 - Merge branch 'master' into SKARA-1714
 - fix a problem
 - fix a problem
 - fix problems
 - SKARA-1714

-------------

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1443/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1443/files/5966f674..2280b0a1

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=skara&pr=1443&range=04
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=skara&pr=1443&range=03-04

  Stats: 1383 lines in 383 files changed: 954 ins; 17 del; 412 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1443.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/skara pull/1443/head:pull/1443

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1443