RFR: 1474: Backout SKARA-1119

Guoxiong Li gli at openjdk.java.net
Fri Jun 10 11:20:20 UTC 2022

@erikj79 Sorry for the delay. I didn't recieve the email when you commented the [SKARA-1119](https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/SKARA-1119). It seems because the JBS was upgraded at that day.

> I think this notification encountered a false positive here. I'm pretty sure he just merged in new changed, just as we want people to do: https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/7126#issuecomment-1148319386

The behavior of SKARA in PR-7126 is right. Because the author force-pushed at Jan 20, 2022. Please see https://api.github.com/repos/openjdk/jdk/issues/7126/timeline?page=2 and search `head_ref_force_pushed`.
The historic data will influence the notify bot. But once the historic data is handled, the bot works well.

Could you give more example PRs that the bot gives a force-push notification when merging normally?