RFR: 1426: IssueNotifier fails to update Resolved In Build for fixVersion with openjdk prefix

Erik Joelsson erikj at openjdk.java.net
Wed May 4 21:18:05 UTC 2022

The IssueNotifier is supposed to update the Resolved In Build field of issues when a new build tag is added to a repo. It does this by finding all commits present in the new tag, but not present in the previous one. It also verifies that the fixversion for those issues match the tag. This latter verification fails if the fixVersion has an openjdk prefix as the tags do not. Specifically issues with fixVersion openjdk8u342 did not get updated when the tag jdk8u342-b01 was added to https://github.com/openjdk/jdk8u.

This patch tries to address this. I didn't want to hard code the string "openjdk" in yet another location, so any lower case only prefix will be ignored when doing this match. Please let me know if I missed something.

Commit messages:
 - SKARA-1426

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1315/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=1315&range=00