RFR: 1448: Support specialized suffix pool records for legacy releases [v2]

Erik Joelsson erikj at openjdk.java.net
Wed May 25 15:48:47 UTC 2022

> This patch makes it possible to define specialized "pool" versions with suffixes for 8u in JBS, similar to how it's already possible for 11u+. For example: we could create a JBS `8-pool-foo` version that got consumed by commits with fixVersion `8u331-foo`.

Erik Joelsson has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  Use >= 4 instead of > 3

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1320/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1320/files/f9801c15..e18bbb3d

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=1320&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=skara&pr=1320&range=00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara/pull/1320.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/skara pull/1320/head:pull/1320