RFR: 1393: PR bot fails on missing .jcheck/conf [v2]

Zhao Song zsong at openjdk.org
Tue Nov 1 18:45:21 UTC 2022

On Tue, 1 Nov 2022 18:41:46 GMT, Zhao Song <zsong at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> SKARA-1393 describes a problem related with `.jcheck/conf` missing.
>>
>> In this patch, when the problem happens, the author of this pull request will get instructions about how to solve this problem.
>
> Zhao Song has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   SKARA-1217

bots/pr/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/CheckWorkItem.java line 243:

> 241:                         + "Until that is resolved, this pull request cannot be processed. Please notify the repository owner.";
> 242:                 addErrorComment(text, comments);
> 243:             }

I think this is another situation which is that the override configuration is invalid or missing

bots/pr/src/main/java/org/openjdk/skara/bots/pr/LimitedCensusInstance.java line 47:

> 45:                     repository, ref, confOverrideRepo, confOverrideName, confOverrideRef);
> 46:             if (configuration.isEmpty()) {
> 47:                 throw new InvalidJCheckConfException(".jcheck/conf is invalid or missing");

Hi Erik, I don't know if I understood you exactly to throw the exception here.