RFR: 1706: Store github checks in PR unique way

Zhao Song zsong at openjdk.org
Thu Feb 9 21:10:52 UTC 2023

Checked the [checkrun](https://docs.github.com/en/rest/checks/runs?apiVersion=2022-11-28#get-a-check-run) document in GitHub and I found the document says there will be an `id` for every check-run. The document also says if we want to update the check-run, `id` is required in the header. But in `GitHubPullRequest#updateCheck`, I don't think we have anything related with `id`. Therefore I am wondering how could we update the check in GitHub, do we update the checks by the name?