RFR: 1588: Bridge messages should not be sent for PRs in draft state [v2]

Zhao Song zsong at openjdk.org
Mon Feb 13 18:14:05 UTC 2023

Now, I could remember that my implementation of [SKARA-1683](https://github.com/openjdk/skara/pull/1426) shares the same issue with Li's first version.  I had previously mentioned in that pr "My current implementation has a bug. If a user force-pushes or rebases when the pr is in ready state, and then he converts the pr to draft state very quickly, in such a case, our pullRequestBot won't have enough time to send warning, and then user will never get the notification of this force-push or rebase.". I will fix this issue later this week .