RFR: 1943: Update .github/workflows/ci.yml to fix GHA [v2]

Zhao Song zsong at openjdk.org
Wed Jun 14 17:17:26 UTC 2023

> Since last month, the GitHub Action for running tests on macOS has been failing consistently, and the test job always failed due to time out. It seems like that GitHub no longer supports tests on macOS-10.15, so we need to update the configuration.

Zhao Song has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:

  change the platform for macos

-------------

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1530/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1530/files/c82f190c..fd27ed58

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=skara&pr=1530&range=01
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=skara&pr=1530&range=00-01

  Stats: 1 line in 1 file changed: 0 ins; 0 del; 1 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1530.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/skara.git pull/1530/head:pull/1530

PR: https://git.openjdk.org/skara/pull/1530