RFR: 1859: Add "tags only" option to MirrorBot [v2]

Erik Helin ehelin at openjdk.org
Wed Mar 29 11:46:17 UTC 2023

@erikj79 thans, I added a bunch of tests in `MirrorBotFactoryTest.java`. As I wrote the tests I realized it was more natural to use a string value for the `"tags"` field, see the tests in the latest version for examples.

@zhaosongzs I think the latest version also resolves your comment, please have a look.