JavaSound status

Florian Bomers javasound-dev at bome.com
Mon May 21 11:13:10 PDT 2007

> There is also Tritonus that needs some love, but should work.
> It's LGPL though, but it is almost two years no one is updating
> it, maybe we can take care of the project?

Tritonus is still maintained by Matthias and me. We have 100% rights
to most of the code, so we could easily double-license the code for
inclusion in openjdk, of course subject to mutual agreement of
Matthias and me.

Although Tritonus' stuff can improve some areas, it will not solve
the synth issue and not the OSS issue.

Regards,
Florian

--