<Swing Dev> [9] Review Request for 8039074: tidy warnings cleanup for javax.swing

Petr Pchelko petr.pchelko at oracle.com
Wed Apr 2 12:43:32 UTC 2014

Hello, Alexander.

src/share/classes/javax/swing/RowSorter.java - I assume the change's that you's changed the minus symbol? It's not clear from the webrev..

src/share/classes/javax/swing/plaf/nimbus/doc-files/properties.html - line 89 - "summaTy" - typo. Also, why don't you add a real summary for the table?

src/share/classes/javax/swing/plaf/synth/doc-files/synthFileFormat.html - again, why don't you add a real summary?

With best regards. Petr.