<Swing Dev> [9-client] Review request for bug :7133530 javax/swing/JRadioButton/4314194/bug4314194.java fails on MacOS

shilpi rastogi shilpi.rastogi at oracle.com
Tue Oct 20 12:04:42 UTC 2015

Hi Sergey

Thanks!

I tried to tun test with jtreg on Mac 10.9 (stt-mac-05.ru.oracle.com)
and i am able to reproduce this issue.

Command:  /export/jdk/jdk1.9.0b86/bin/java -jar
/net/stt-13.ru.oracle.com/export/home0/jtreg/lib/jtreg.jar -timeout:1
-verbose -m -jdk:/export/jdk/jdk1.9.0b86/ -noreport
-w:/export/JQA/regresssion/9b86/workDir
-dir:/net/stt-13.ru.oracle.com/export/home0/regression/workspaces/1.9.0/9b86/j2se/test/closed/
javax/swing/JRadioButton/4314194/bug4314194.java

Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong.

Thanks,
Shilpi