<Swing Dev> [10] RFR JDK-8183529: FilleChooser in "Detail view" does not change the Language of the column headings

Prasanta Sadhukhan prasanta.sadhukhan at oracle.com
Thu Jul 6 08:13:59 UTC 2017

Thanks Semyon for spotting this. Since this bug is for windows, I
concentrated on windows only.

But it seems, for non-windows platform, ShellFolder uses
COLUMN_NAME = "FileChooser.fileNameHeaderText";
COLUMN_SIZE = "FileChooser.fileSizeHeaderText";
COLUMN_DATE = "FileChooser.fileDateHeaderText";
string which is locale-sensitive.

Only for windows, it uses Win32ShellFolder which calls
IShellDetails::GetDetailsOf() to get columns details.
Modified webrev applicable for only windows to convert this windows
specific names to locale-sensitive names.

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psadhukhan/8183529/webrev.01/

Regards
Prasanta