<Swing Dev> [13] RFR 8194944:Regression automated test 'open/test/jdk/javax/swing/JInternalFrame/8145896/TestJInternalFrameMaximize.java' fails

Ambarish Rapte ambarish.rapte at oracle.com
Thu Aug 1 08:50:09 UTC 2019

Hi Tejpal,

Here are few comments,

Update copyright year to include 2019
Add bug id 8145896 to @bug
Add a new line before imports begin, line #33
point should be volatile, line #58 [Won’t be needed, if changes are made to address comment #7]
Add space after try, line #66
The empty lines #75, #151 can be removed.
In blockTillDisplayed(): If frame.getLocationOnScreen() throws an exception then it won't get caught.

So if frame.getLocationOnScreen() throws an exception, the test will fail, but instead the test should sleep and try again.

The blockTillDisplayed() method defined in test bug6427244.java looks more correct, you can use that method here.

Regards,

Ambarish