Announcing: valhalla-spec-experts group

Brian Goetz brian.goetz at oracle.com
Tue Dec 15 15:24:57 UTC 2015

Exactly so; members can post, and if they can, they will.

Our mailing list software doesn't let us subscribe people read-only.
You can set a moderated bit per-user, but then I get a moderation
notification every time someone tries to post -- which defeats the
purpose.  Plus, observers also want a place to have discussions among
themselves.  Which is why we've historically had the -experts and
-observers split.