Project page updated

Richard Warburton richard.warburton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 20:04:26 UTC 2015

Hi,

The project page has been updated with lots more useful resources, a
> contribution
> guide + how to build valhalla :-).
>
> Thanks to many folks on this list for various ideas and Gavin Bierman for
> helping me get the new page up!

Great stuff Martijn. I've got a couple of suggestions:

 * "Java/JVM language developers" I suspect you mean day-to-day Java
developers. Might be worth clarifying as the title here is slightly
ambiguous - I initially interpreted that as as developers working on Java
or JVM languages!
 * It might be worth adding a note at the end to explain to people that
they only need to re-run the last 3 commands after the first checkout. And
IMO a direct link to the how to build the JDK wiki page for when something
goes horrifically wrong. Currently there's only a link to the adoption
group itself.

regards,

  Richard Warburton

  http://insightfullogic.com