Sentinels in collections, was RE: Primitive Queue<any T> considerations

Richard Warburton richard.warburton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 23:19:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

Agreed, so maybe I misinterpreted Richard’s email (I tried to mitigate by
> changing the subject). Richard, which type of sentinel did you mean?

Well I was originally thinking in terms of the Queue interface itself,
which needed a sentinel taken out of the user's domain. I don't think its a
problem to expand the discussion though and you're certainly right to
observe that there are two different kinds of sentinel.

regards,

  Richard Warburton

  http://insightfullogic.com
  @RichardWarburto <http://twitter.com/richardwarburto>