Fwd: Builds for project Valhalla

Mani Sarkar sadhak001 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 20:50:02 UTC 2015

Hi all,

On your request we have some vagrant scripts that (hopefully) services your
requirements:

They are composed of Vagrant scripts and bash scripts, available from here:

*Repo:* https://github.com/neomatrix369/adopt-openjdk-kiss-vagrant

*Scripts for Valhalla:*
https://github.com/neomatrix369/adopt-openjdk-kiss-vagrant/blob/master/buildValhallaOpenJDK9UsingVagrant.sh

The Readme should be sufficient to give an idea of how to go about with the
scripts but in case that does not help please write back.

So far its been tests by myself - hence the need for others to give it a
try. Please give it a whirl, in theory it would work on a Mac as well, but
has only been tested on Linux (Ubuntu 14.04). If possible give it whirl on
Windows as well.

Happy to receive any feedback and pull requests with enhancements or fixes.

Cheers,
Mani