[mvt] RFR - add support for q-types in lambda forms

Remi Forax forax at univ-mlv.fr
Sat Jun 3 11:51:02 UTC 2017

Hi Paul, Hi Maurizio,
bindTo() or insertArguments use the corresponding types from the method type to unbox the argument if necessary,
so actually bindTo(3) will insert 3 and not the boxed Integer if the corresponding type is an int.

The same way, a boxed value type can be unboxed if the corresponding type is a Q-type,
so there is no need of a bindTo(__Value).

In term of performance, this is not an issue because neither bindTo() nor insertArguments() should be called on a fast path.

regards,
Rémi