[mvt] RFR MVTTest refactor

Paul Sandoz paul.sandoz at oracle.com
Wed Jun 7 04:22:25 UTC 2017

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psandoz/valhalla/mvt-test/webrev/test/valhalla/mvt/MVTTest.java.sdiff.html <http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~psandoz/valhalla/mvt-test/webrev/test/valhalla/mvt/MVTTest.java.sdiff.html>

Also includes a test with a counted loop (although i have yet to look at how that behaves regarding LFs).

Paul.