RFR: C2: fix call with __Value arguments

Tobias Hartmann tobias.hartmann at oracle.com
Wed Jun 21 06:40:28 UTC 2017

Hi Roland,

On 20.06.2017 21:32, Roland Westrelin wrote:
> http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~roland/valhalla/__Value_args_cast/webrev.02/

This looks good to me. Nice that you were able to write some tests.

Just a minor comment (you don't need to send another webrev):
In callGenerator.cpp: "need to a pointer to the value type" -> "need a pointer to the value type"

We are now using JIRA bugs/enhancements for all MVT related work. I created JDK-8182633 [1] for this, please close with a changeset comment after you pushed this.

Thanks,
Tobias