Valhalla and Java Numeracy

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Sun Mar 11 16:45:32 UTC 2018

On 09.03.2018 02:31, A Z wrote:
> -Would Valhalla be predicted to be released with new, in place versions
>
> of float and double, Float and Double, that could immediately
>
> be carried forward through the rest of java,but that don't have
>
> floating point weaknesses anymore?

Dear anonymous,

In the course of the past week you seem to have received at least half a
dozen replies, all very politely telling you that no, you can't have the
things that you seem to want.

Unfortunately, an unsatisfied desire for replies seems to have led you
from one mailing list to another to re-raise the same, already and
repeatedly answered, issues in slightly different disguises.

Since I have received a few complaints about your irritating behavior,
I'd like to very politely ask you to please be so kind to stop
re-posting your pet issues to OpenJDK mailing lists.

Please do keep in mind that posting to OpenJDK mailing lists is a
privilege, rather than a right, and as such can (and will) be taken away
from individuals that deliberately chose to wear out their welcome.
cheers,
dalibor topic
--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment