[Nestmates] RFR: 8199309: [Nestmates] The new Class nestmate methods should have SecurityManager checks

mandy chung mandy.chung at oracle.com
Mon Mar 12 20:27:49 UTC 2018

On 3/12/18 1:19 PM, David Holmes wrote:
> Won't this hit module access checks rather than package access? I
> think I prefer to not complicate things by introducing module patching.

@modules java.base/jdk.internal.misc will set up --add-exports for you.

The command-line option may become longer while the nice thing is that
jtreg sets this up for you.   This makes the tests simplifer and easier
to understand.

It's okay if you keep the test as is.  I would recommend trying the
jtreg support in the future.

Mandy