[lworld] RFR: lworld aaload/aastore

David Simms david.simms at oracle.com
Fri Mar 16 15:46:51 UTC 2018

So I updated the aaload/store interpreter for lworld, adding more tests
and covariant array copy, here's an updated webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~dsimms/valhalla/lworld_value_aaloadstore/webrev1/

The ProfileInterpreter bug is still present however...going to need to
understand why (doesn't appear to be stack change, could be wrong)...